Marriage - the only solution to problems

That a bachelor should be able to work in office for atleast 14 hours a day seems to be a popular misconception amongst managers. If that is the case, why should they stay back? Aren't they married? Then, are they trying to convey the message that office is better than facing one's wife at home?
What is it that people have against bachelors? They aren't given houses on rent, and they are expected to stay back after office hours. So, is marriage the only solution to both these problems? Think I should solve these problems now. ;)
If my dad reads this, he will only think that I am giving excuses so that I get married soon. The way people think! Oof...

Comments

Dharik said…
not only your dad, even the "other" party will be interested :D
Unknown said…
oh god pleeeeeeeez....
SAVE THE GIRL

Popular posts from this blog

No comments

Shelley said 'Spring' but I say 'Summer'

Blushhhhhhhh