Blushhhhhhhh

Yes. That's right. Another marriage proposal. This time, it's a girl that I know and who has visited my place in Chennai. As usual, given that my age isn't far from the teens, I said I needed more time. Dad should have replied to the girl's parents supporting my decision. Now where is the problem???
We have a family function in Mysore later this month and I am cent percent sure that I will meet that girl there. How should I face her? Shit man, this is a bad feeling, trust me. I told this to a friend. He said the best way to face the situation is to accept the proposal and get married an year later. But even if I accepted the offer, how would I face my would-be for the first time???
As I type this, my lip edges are touching my ears. I hate this feeling!

Comments

Dharik said…
your friend is probably right :)
It's like dropping a catch in the field, it will happen, if not now, then later.
Vikas Shenoy said…
Ha ha ha Talaivar!

Age is catching up with you. There was a time when we were afraid to face the captain for being late to the stadium; look at the times now. :D

When you meet her, I am sure your heart will be bursting with laughter!
Unknown said…
I am imagining ur expression when you meet her. This is so much fun!!!!!!!!!
Sriram said…
ha ha ha. hey! its a great chance to ahem you know :)

Popular posts from this blog

No comments

Shelley said 'Spring' but I say 'Summer'