Sniff.... Sigh!

An unfamiliar tear rolls down my cheek as my fingers grope for the right keys to hit. The news that Ayush passed away almost put a bullet through my heart. The truth still fails to sink in, from the hope that there must be something wrong with what I heard.
I disconnected the call last night in my sleep thinking it was the alarm that went off. Persistence woke me up and I heard a very shattered Lays telling me that Ayush was no more. I thought and wished desperately it was a dream, but the dialogue with Vivek confirmed the worst.
How could someone with so much fire be put off in an instant? I can only imagine Ayush with his naughty smile calling me for a second run during one of his charismatic knocks! How could his eyes close? How could his breath stop?
Anyway, to all that knew Ayush, let's all stay together and pray for eternal peace to his soul. Heartfelt condolences to his parents and sister. Surprising that the pics below that made me feel proud once, make me weep now!

God,
What did you think, when you took him away?
What would you lose, had he seen another day?
What was his age, that you told death to try
To get him for you and make his mom cry?

Brothers and sisters! Wipe your tears
Close your eyes. Stop all the fuss.
Grieve not! Kill your fears
Ayush still lives; he lives in us!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No comments

Shelley said 'Spring' but I say 'Summer'

Blushhhhhhhh