Forward, or else...

My mobile has a flair for receiving a multitude of messages that go this way.

1. "'Om Shri Ganeshaya Namaha'. Send this mantra to ten people and good luck will hunt you down in two days. But if you break this holy chain, you will have to bear the wrath of Lord Ganesh's fury." - forwarded by a friend of mine who claims to be an atheist. Lord Ganesha now comes on mobile. Ohm e-ganeshaya namaha. Wake up people!!!

2. "A test to find how many people are close to you. Send this message to ten people who you think really matter to you and in whose lives you are willing to make a difference. I sent this to you because I deem you as being the closest to my heart. I wanna be a part of your list of lucky guys" - another friend who has been out of touch for long. Suddenly we are making a huge difference in each other's lives. Please relieve me of such messages. That should make the difference!

People since time immemorial, have been living and dying in their own superstitions. I wouldn't say it is wrong to be so. But it definitely is criminal to spread superstition. It only makes the weak hearted weaker.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No comments

Shelley said 'Spring' but I say 'Summer'

Blushhhhhhhh