On the eve of the journey!

Yes, this is indeed the night before the journey to Bombay for the 43rd Inter - IIT sports meet. The days of tough practice have drawn to a close and it is time for the final test. It is hard to believe the wait is over, but everyone in the team has been eagerly looking forward to this moment. Spending a whole day on the train tomorrow is gonna be tough I swear.
There is not a single player in the team who is not injured in some form or the other. Yet, the pain has to be borne, for it has been a compulsory side effect of rigorous practice and we are doing so, very well. There is a feeling of patriotism localized on to a scale called IIT Madras. The contingent of a 116 members is raring to have a go at every other contingent out there. The feeling is inexplicable, trust me!
Pray I do justice to all the facilities I have enjoyed at insti...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No comments

Shelley said 'Spring' but I say 'Summer'

Blushhhhhhhh