Research!

I reached the lab at half past ten, hoping to get some project work going. To my surprise, there were more people in the lab this night than is usually the case. I thought there was serious research going on and I ought to work a lot harder to catch up.
A closer peek at the taskbar on everyone's system said something else. They had tabs dying to be opened and blinking desperately. Those tabs opened websites most useful to research, rediff.com, scores.sify.com, ndtv.com, cricinfo.com and the like. It did not take me long to assist them in the research and I opened a page myself.
Yes, undoubtedly, it was the first match of the 20-20 fantasy world cup and Chris Gayle had been tormenting the South African bowlers as if it was his birthright. And junta at the lab were lauding his exploits with comments on every ball bowled.
Every hostel has a television here. Why on earth, did people have to come to the lab when the only thing they managed to do tonight was take a look at the scores?? I thought I would work, but ended up blogging. Strange, isn't it?
Cool down, mad blogger. It's research...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No comments

Shelley said 'Spring' but I say 'Summer'

Blushhhhhhhh