FEA - For Everyone but Anand!

This course called Finite Element Analysis (FEA) in the third semester of my M.Tech programme at IIT Madras has brought turmoil into an otherwise peacefully advancing season. A little thought into it has yielded the following results. This does not have to do anything with the professor or anyone else concerned with the course. It is only sheer incompetence on my part that has produced such magnanimous returns. The professor was always helpful to students and was very sincere with the course, quite on the contrary to what I was.

Advantages of having done the course:
1. Mastered the Greek alphabet.
2. Killed enough time during the third semester.
3. Admired the "babes" that attended class.
4. Learnt how to use 'printf', 'scanf', 'if - else' and 'for' loops in C.
5. Interacted with my own classmates for more time.
6. Another blog in my list.

Disadvantages of the choice:
1. Spoilt one good course that I could have opted for, other than this.
2. Screwed up all exams and thereby, the grades.
3. Realized that programming and I are sworn enemies.
4. Screwed up my efforts towards my project.
5. Did not prepare for any of the campus interviews scheduled for this month.
6. Developed an aversion to calculus.
7. You having to read this.
8. Most importantly, missed a few practice sessions at Cricket.

I am waiting for the outcome...

Comments

Anonymous said…
CFM .... same blood :D

Popular posts from this blog

No comments

Shelley said 'Spring' but I say 'Summer'

Blushhhhhhhh