Humans commit mistakes, fools repeat them...

It was dusk when I reached Rajmundry in A.P. I gulped down a whole packet of chocolate cream biscuits to erase that nagging taste of the lunch(read previous post) that I had taken. The journey continued and the server came again, asking for an order for dinner. I was told that I would get rice with curd and sambar for dinner. Overjoyed, I fell into the second trap. Dinner came. Rice was good. Curd too. There were a few pooris that were not larger in size than the palm of a ten year old. They tasted better and I reserved sambar for the end – a sin. One spoon of that sambar had brought before my eyes, my past and my future. Everything seemed to be reeling and I was finding it difficult to handle the onslaught. But my stomach was almost filled, thanks to those biscuits. I returned the sambar with a few good words to the server. But I should be thankful because the food had not played with my stomach...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No comments

Shelley said 'Spring' but I say 'Summer'

Blushhhhhhhh